Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Girls' Weekend" in Denver...

"A horse is a horse of course-of course..."
While in Denver, at the 16th Street Mall, Janet and I decided
to stop and pet Mr. Ed. His owner didn't like it much, but Mr.
Ed got a little TLC. Hey... if I were on my feet all day and someone
stopped by to give me a little TLC, I wouldn't refuse!
Here we are at the Botanic Gardens in Denver taking in the sun...

Bathing Beauties...The last hooray for Summer...

Fall...My favorite time of year.

Celebrating the big 29 with the fam at Jake and Telly's Greek Restaurant in Old Colorado City.

We had a blast carving pumpkins at my Mom's house. And Speaking of pumpkins, look at my little Emma and Hayden!

Look at these ferocious pumpkins...Pretty impressive huh?

Until Next Time...

Love,

Shannon

3 comments:

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Shannon- I'm so glad you sent the email to let us know about the updated blog shots. You look SO great! Congrats! Congrats!

Hope all is wonderfully well with you!

Megan Parr said...

You all look so lovely! Wish I could be there with you!

Megan

Stephen and Shannon said...

This page is SOOOO cool! I wish it was up to date! ;)